Sanskaar Play School!
Welcome to Sanskaar, the fastest growing play school chain of India. Conceived and established in 2011 we are already making our presence felt with footprints in all major towns and cities of India. Sanskaar endeavors to be the first in India to offer a structure curriculum for children in the age group of 2 to 6 years, thru the latest in digital and multimedia educational methods. Our teaching philosophy though inspired by Maria Montessori, Lorris Malaguzzi is also heavily influenced by the teaching and philosophies of Mahatma Gandhi, Rabindranath Tagore and Swami Vivekananda.
We provide education which your child love
- You are of sound mind.
- Have attained the legal age necessary under the applicable laws to enter into an agreement and/or access, avail the Services and.
RESTRICTION AND TERMINATION OF USE
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
SPAM E-MAIL AND POSTINGS
In the event your access or use of the Platform and Services is found to be spam, misleading, malicious, annoying or containing/promoting unsolicited e-mails or network postings, Sanskaar Play School reserves its right to obtain immediate reliefs against you or against such use by you, in addition to all other remedies available at law or in equity. Sanskaar Play School may also opt to block, filter or delete unsolicited e-mail, messages or postings as per its sole discretion. INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Sanskaar Play School and its officers, directors, partners, employees, agents and representatives harmless, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs (including reasonable legal fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from
- Your user content and any other content (e.g. computer viruses) that you may submit, post to or transmit through the Platform (including a third party’s use of such user content (e.g. reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of your user content).
- Your access to or use of the Platform and Services (including any use by your employees, contractors or agents and all uses of your account numbers, user names and passwords, whether or not actually or expressly authorised by you, in connection with the Platform and Services).
- Any allegation that while using any of the software made available on the Platform you infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party and/or any dealings between you and any third parties advertising or promoting or linked via the Platform.
- Your activities in connection with the Platform.
We do not represent or guarantee that this Platform will be free from errors or viruses. You acknowledge that this Website may be affected by outages, faults or delays. Such outages, faults or delays may be caused by factors, including technical difficulties with the performance or operation of our or another person’s software, equipment or systems, traffic or technical difficulties with the Internet or infrastructure failures.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), that you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this Platform, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this Platform.